Monday, March 09, 2009

Most Seagull Readers Reside In US and Mainland China

In a one year reader's survey, 222 readers responded by indicating their current residence. 38% readers said they lived in the US, followed by 36% Mainland China. Taiwan (2%) and Hong Kong (2%) collectively represent 4%, while 11% was reported to be based in European countries.

There are also 9% of readers appeared in the category of 'Rest of the World', a surprisingly large group. Where could it be? Japan? Australia? Africa? Very interesting.

No comments: