Thursday, April 29, 2010

Indian Doctor Executed by a Chinese Doctor

Dr. Wang took justice in his own hands and drove 1000 miles to shot an Indian doctor. It made headline news.

What did not make headline, although they do appeared online WSJ:


  • 7:31 pm April 27, 2010
  • sally wrote:
    Although, the guy is dead, and it is not good to speak ill of the dead, I have no doubt that he probably humilated other residents. I am an American, and I have seen many of the Indian doctors and they literally have no respect for anybody else. I have seen where they lie to get somebody fired and even reported to the national physician data bank with their lies. It is sad, they literally have no integrity.

  • 8:12 pm April 27, 2010
  • roy wrote:
    i trained at johns hopkins medical center. saw how arrogant some of these indian mds are . maybe this incident will make them think twicw before they utter humiliating commments that sprung from curry infested tongues they have

  • 8:38 pm April 27, 2010
  • bill wrote:
    as a hospital administrator, I have seen alot, and many of the Indian md are alright, but usually they are the muslims, the ones that give us the most trouble are the brahmin elitiist type. i once was told that as a foreigner, i was an untouchable to him

  • 9:24 pm April 27, 2010
  • bj wrote:
    I was working in hr in a large metro hospital in Chicago several years back and I remember that there was an exellent doctor who was accused by the head of her department, from India, and several of his friends of incompetence.

    The thing was though they had made it all up. The Chief of Staff fortunately actually investigated and fired these bozos.

  • 9:50 pm April 27, 2010
  • Tom wrote:
    I have met too many Indian liars. Just google their resume

  • 11:53 pm April 27, 2010
  • Beware of Indians Nearest You wrote:
    Nobody beats them when it comes to ass-kissing.

  • 12:26 am April 28, 2010
  • Frank Joe wrote:
    From life experience instead of guess, some, if not all, Indian guys are kind of rude and cheating. They are completely toady before their managers/directors or any other upper layers in a company/social hierarchy; at the same time they are natural liars and very mean, if not evil, to their coworkers or people in lower ranks. To these Indians it is so typical a practice to bad mouth coworkers behind their back and claim the latter’s credits all the time to get promotion or other benefits. For these people, I’d rather shug my shoulders and go away. No need to risk my life/family on these junks.

    God bless America! God bless Dr. Wang and his family.

  • 12:58 am April 28, 2010
  • lol wrote:
    Dr. Wang didn’t stab in the back, he actually fired in the liar’s face. Hope Dr. Wang’s sacrificing himself will give those liars a lesson

  • 2:07 am April 28, 2010
  • EricC wrote:
    Don’t want to generalize too much, i worked with people from all around the world, most of them are decent, professional people. But watch your back around indians coworkers, especially the one who are born and raised in india. It is an adivice you can take it to the bank.

  • 2:41 am April 28, 2010
  • Papercut wrote:
    I have worked with Indians in many capacity. I would not give a damn what they say. You can even smell lies. However, they get their way.

    I have no intention to compare Chinese against Indian. But, often I encounter Chinese colleagues who are too “passionate” or “serious” about what they have done. And they will do anything to prove themselves. While the people from India will take it easy, they just lie and bring others down, and then make an easy living

  • 2:58 am April 28, 2010
  • Tim wrote:
    When I worked in HR a while ago, we hired as many Indians as possible to fill our Marketing/sales positions, and they increase our revenue even the dying product lines!

  • 4:39 am April 28, 2010
  • Linda wrote:
    My life experience taught me: never trust Indians!

    They looks and talks very politely, but never hesitate to lie. They promise at the beginning and get tons of excuses not to deliver at the end, and always blame other people for any mistakes. Of course, all the credit always belong to themselves no matter how much others do.

    I saw resumes of Indians that works for Indian owned consulting company, they list all long, fancy experiences, but the candidate can not answer the simplest tech questions. All lie!

  • 8:19 am April 28, 2010
  • terry wrote:
    I don’t want generalize, but I work at Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee and there was some big wig doc, who never met the truth, and who’s wife embezelled $31 million from Koss Corporation over 5 years, and they are from India. From the outside they seem moral and ethical but they have issues with the honesty and definitely lack of integrity.

  • 9:35 am April 28, 2010
  • bill wrote:
    Recently, the Inspector General had to investigate gross medical error by the head of medical imaging at Visn 12 in the VA. Appparently, he tried to hide it and the patient died. This Indian doc then concocted false allegations against a female doc who reported his incompetence and got her fired. Read it for yourselft. http://www4.va.gov/oig/54/reports/VAOIG-09-01348-49.pdf

  • 10:12 am April 28, 2010
  • what goes around comes around wrote:
    experience with indian: her dog ran barking toward my 3-year old son when we were entering the elevator. I shielded him and didn’t look happy, then unbelievably I heard her saying: “If you look at my dog that way, why don’t you take another elevator?” I was shocked, and questioned her what was her problem and why doesn’t she take another evevator since her dog scared my son. She rediculously answered that she was in the elevator first. Meanwhile her dog was still jumping on my shopping bag. Anyway I got to my floor and hold the door to tell her that she better shorten her leash and control her dog in the future, incredibly she shouted “Get out, psycho!” certainly I called back. But what’s funny and dramatically was after I complained to the condo management it “concluded” that I was more at fault, basically ignoring the fact she provoked and she initiated name calling. Now I was perceived as overreacting, using vogue language while my son around. I don’t know how she managed to achieve that with the people. Luckily that it was not a case and no judge would be cherry-picking testimonies without being tested. The condo management even told me that she was now scared of me. What the heck is that? She seems to be the victim now, lol.

    I guess I should have just pretended of hearing mad dog barking in the first place, surely I will avoid dealing with them to avoid all the fuss. Overall I guess some people have made their own country in such a mess with those charactors, now they are mess with other people. Certainly they would get away in short term, however as the saying goes: what goes around comes around.

  • 11:10 am April 28, 2010
  • Jason wrote:
    Sorry to sat that, but now I don’t believe any indian… they are lazy and they pretend to be nice and working hard… And they’re biggest liars…

  • 11:29 am April 28, 2010
  • Sabrina Ng wrote:
    I have had an Indian coworker in a hospital in New York during my fellow training. He can always manage to dump the work to me and claim the credit in front of the chief. I am not the only one who was tricked by him.

  • 12:20 pm April 28, 2010
  • Jackson wrote:
    Indian are very strange people based upon my experience with them in both acadeimia and hospitals, specifically their double-faces, they claimed to be your friends all the time but stab your behind you back. It is really hard for me to understand them.

    So for Asian, I respect Japanese, Chinese, Vietmese……, but NEVER INDIAN FROM INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.

    BTW, I complele respect native american indian.

  • and NYDailyNews

  • Boozwa
  • 9:20 PM Apr 27, 2010
    Yes, I agree. I don't mean to group them all, but The average India born and raised have been from my experience, from college Profs to store clerks to doctors and to those who I have worked with, are some of the most rude and condescending people I have ever come across. When it comes to Doctors, I avoid them like the plague.

  • joytih
  • 11:06 PM Apr 27, 2010
    Apparently, if he filed a lawsuit claiming that he was harrassed by Indian doctors- this set him off. I can tell you that working in a hospital,some of Indian doc's are totally disrespectful and I have seen them lie against other doctors who are not Indian. I would like to what lied about in this guy's case

    Does the caste system have anything to do with how the Indian doctors disrespect other people?



  • As a matter of fact, Dr. Wang did pursue legal venues first by filing discrimination (by Indian administration to Chinese fellows) complaint first to the Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center (EEOC No. 520-2008-04172) where both him and the Indian doctor was employed, and then to the court (District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1:09-03236-JG-SMG). The hospital dismissed the discrimination case, using the logic that since that 50% of their doctors are from Indian, they won't discriminate against Chinese.

    What kind of logic is that, by the way?

    No comments: